The Executive Assistant will assist with the daily operations of the office, which includes performing secretarial, bookkeeping, and receptionist duties.
- Act as receptionist (greeting clients and answering the telephone)
- Provide general clerical support including filing, typing, photocopying, etc.
- Perform desktop publishing tasks, such as brochures, booklets, etc.
- Prepare and mail correspondence as needed
- Assist with monthly invoicing
- Create, organize and maintain databases of active, inactive, and ‘dead’ files
- Create, organize and maintain databases of incoming and active projects
- Gather materials to be filed from employees and identify materials
- Track materials removed from files to ensure items are returned to proper locations
- Physically move and store materials from active projects to inactive archive storage
- Assist with conversion of physical files to electronic files
- Assist with project administration including pay requests, shop drawing review, etc.
- Prepare data for online reporting of wastewater treatment systems per government agency guidelines
- Perform other duties as assigned by Supervisor
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org