Weekend and Midweek Sales Support
Duties include offering administrative support across the organization. You will assist reception at times to welcome guests and greet visitors.
In addition, you will coordinate the front by redirecting phone calls. Heavy data entry is required.
This role may require working in shifts, so flexibility is required. Must be available to work an assortment of hours between 8am and 6pm Monday- Friday, all Saturdays 9am to 5pm and Sundays 1pm to 5pm.
Duties and responsibilities are to support the sales team executing all administrative tasks to the highest quality standards.
Candidates should have the following to apply:
- Minimum of 2 years completed college or be enrolled in college
- Show past long term employment of 3+ years
- Prior administrative experience
- Funds and background clearance to secure a valid passport
Job Duties include:
- Greeting and managing a heavy flow of incoming walk in guests
- Organizing and maintaining reception area
- Entering client data in Elite Travel guest service software
- Scheduling and maintaining appointment calendar for travel experts and management
- Heavy phone management
- Answering visitors inquiries about a company and its products or services
- Answering questions regarding post purchase, travel vendor policies, assisting sales team in extending excellent service before, during and after their reservation
- Organizational skills for a large volume of incoming electronic data
- Ordering, organization, preparing of vacation educational brochures
- Data entry projects
- Processing outgoing travel advisements
- Client notification of schedule changes
- Collecting and processing payments with receipt generation
- Welcome home calls - interviewing our returning guests to ensure their travel experience exceeded their expectations. Addressing questions and concerns to keep our 98% customer satisfaction rating.
- General correspondence, including letters, faxes, and professional processed client inquiries.
- Advising clients on travel arrangements, e.g. visas and passports
Great candidates have exceptional customer service and multitasking skills. They’ll know who’s who at their company and can pitch in to help their colleagues determine the hierarchy of communication for various issues. They control access to our employees from external contacts and will exercise sound judgment in screening calls and guests.
Skill set should include:
- Proven work experience in an administrative role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Excel
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers)
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Customer service attitude
- High school degree; additional certification in Office Management is a plus
- Proficient in Excel and Microsoft Office
Employee funded benefits are available as follows:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Financial Planning