Sign Maker, Graphics and Sign Installer
PLEASE NOTE: This position is for a production Sign Maker, Graphics and Sign Installer. If you are solely a graphic designer without sign production experience, please apply for our Sign Designer position.
Main Street Signs is looking for an experienced Sign Maker, Graphics and Sign installer to join our growing team. The Sign Maker is a professional, self-motivated team player with great interpersonal skills and values delivering excellence. The Sign Maker is also detail-oriented, works well in a fast-paced team environment, and can efficiently manage multiple projects simultaneously. The Sign Maker is self-confident and is not afraid to show their professional ability, creative genius and importantly have fun!
- Experience in Sign production, Graphics and Sign Installation including vinyl creation, cutting and application
- Customer Service skills
- Understanding of power tools, tape measure including standard measurement system
- Experience with large format digital printer and laminator preferred
- Expert multitasker, able to work multiple projects at once
- Upstanding of light fabrication, construction techniques including fasteners and anchors for installing signs
- Knowledge of sign production software such as RIP, Signlab and Corel Draw
- Fearless – not afraid of heights and working off ladders
Additional preferred qualifications
- Vehicle wrap installation
- Knowledgeable in color management
- Certified installation professional (3M, Avery, etc.)
- Light electrical and concrete footing/finishing
You are welcome to apply if you meet the minimum qualifications above and are ready for a rewarding career. Main Street Signs offers pay commensurate to experience.
Call us at 573-547-8075 or email your questions or resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.