Starting at $12-14 DOE
Part-Time & Full-Time
Are you motivated and willing to help us delight our fans with the refreshing atmosphere, delectable food, and chocolate-dipped happiness you’ve come to know and love? Our brand represents comfort, joy and timeless tradition and we are inviting you to be a part of it. Start your career with us today!
The secret to the Dairy Queen® brand’s success has always been simple. Our recipe combines hardworking individuals and great-tasting food that’s served in a welcoming environment. What began as the 10-cent sale of an unknown frozen treat in 1938 quickly boomed into one of the most well-known soft serve/frozen treat companies of all time. Today, there are more than 6,800 restaurants in the United States, Canada, and 27 other countries. Come be a part of our sweet success!
What you will be doing:
Assist the General Manager in executing all aspects of the restaurant operations. May be assigned specific areas to manage within the restaurant in accordance with the GM’s overall business plan.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage entire operation of restaurant during scheduled shifts.
- Maintain critical standards for product and service quality, restaurant cleanliness and sanitation, and speed of service.
- Assist in the execution of the restaurant’s business plan as directed by the GM.
- Ensure that all PRIDE systems and routines are incorporated into the day-to-day operations of the restaurant.
- Ensure guest service in all areas meets company standards.
- Respond to customer complaints, taking prompt and appropriate action to resolve problem and ensure customer satisfaction is maintained.
- Accurately complete designated duties such as inventory control, ordering of products, cash control.
- Assist in optimizing profits by controlling product and labor costs.
- Communicate and oversee the execution of product promotions.
- Staff, train and develop hourly employees through hiring, orientations, ongoing feedback, use of Training materials, establishment of performance expectations and by conducting performance reviews.
- Prepare hourly employee schedules to meet the staffing requirements for each day as determined by the GM.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as requested by the GM.
- Manage the operation of restaurant through the development and growth of staff, sales and profitability in accordance with established company standards, policies and procedures.
- Assist in the success of the restaurant by ensuring guest satisfaction through adhering to company standards for quality, value, service and cleanliness.
- Maintain a positive working relationship with all restaurant employees to foster and promote a cooperative and pleasant working climate, which will be conducive to maximize employee morale, productivity and efficiency.
- Communicate all significant issues, both positive and negative, with GM.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Polite, positive, customer-focused attitude
- Punctual and reliable
- Performs well in high pressure situations
- Have a servant leader mindset
- Must have excellent customer service and employee relation skills.
- Must be detail oriented with the capability to oversee restaurant operations and multiple areas simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- One to three years of management in a high-volume restaurant preferred
- QSR experience strongly preferred
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Must be able to move and respond quickly for long periods of time.
- Must be able to work in and out of different temperature ranges.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Part-Time and Full-Time positions available
- Flexible Schedule
- Opportunity for advancement
- Generous employee discount
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance available
- Life, Disability and Retirement benefits available