EBO Health is seeking a Full-Time Testing Lab Technician!
Are you looking for a full-time lab technician position?
Job duties include:
· Perform various testing procedures as assigned
· Prepare all necessary test materials; records and reports test results to laboratories or doctors (may write reports and discuss results with doctors). Performs specialized assignments like quality control and/or working on problem cases
· Maintain laboratory equipment (cleaning, calibrating, repairing) and completes paperwork. May perform office or clerical duties when necessary (e.g., filing, billing, answering the telephone, data entry related to reporting test results)
· Discounted labs and prescriptions
· Benefits Plan
· Paid time off
Our Perfect Fit:
· Attentional to detail
· Knowledge of HIPAA laws and guidelines
· Responsible, able to work alone with little to no supervision
· Closely adhering to documented procedures is a must
· Organized, ability to prioritize tasks
· High School or equivalent
· Overall knowledge of work performed in the laboratory
This position is full-time, starting at $10.30 an hour. Day shift, Monday through Friday. If this position interests you, APPLY TODAY.
Please note: This position is only open to female applicants due to state guidelines.