Human Resources Director
Human Resources Director Functions:
- Plan, organize and direct all aspects of human resources management to ensure fair and equitable treatment of all employees, compliance with organization policies and all federal, state and local laws.
- Develop competitive and equitable compensation plans for the organization based on market wage surveys, local comparisons and other data.
- Assesses and develops solid policies to support the organization goals while staying compliant with federal, state and local laws.
- Direct the organization recruitment and retention program to ensure availability of qualified candidates for appropriate staffing resources through advertising, sourcing and other viable methods.
- Establishes and maintains collaborative, credible, trusting partnerships with leaders. Upholds a positive employee relations environment by ensuring timely responses to all employee issues and guiding them to successful resolution and prevent liability.
- Informs and educates leaders on tools, standards, processes and procedures to assist them with managing in a proactive fashion.
- Source, review, recommend and manage the administration of all benefits and ensure documentation for regulatory compliance.
- Oversee process of unemployment claims and workers’ compensation to ensure timely responses and adherence to process.
- Diagnoses organization issues and determines root causes to develop evidence-based recommendations, business cases, and action plans.
- Directs, manages HR staff. Designs and implements measures to assess and monitor HR's overall effectiveness. Evaluates all HR programs to ensure accurate and effective HR policies, procedures and systems.
- Designs approaches to improve organizational, operational, and people strategies. Customizes HR, recruitment, and operational solutions to address specific business imperatives to positively impact operational performance.
- Provide accurate and timely HR and recruitment metrics to management.
- Ensures the development of strategies and resolution of issues related to federal and state regulations, including but not limited to, EEOC/MCHR, Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Family Medical Leave Act (ADA), Fair Labors Standards Act (FLSA), Department of Labor (DOL).
- Oversees the development and administration of the performance management system.