Pepsi MidAmerica is a family-owned company with a rich tradition of investing in community good will. Our family of over 900 members spans Illinois, Missouri, Kentucky, Tennessee, and Arkansas. We are currently looking to expand our membership so that we can continue to build the relationships that have defined our company for over 80 years.
Pepsi MidAmerica is seeking local, enthusiastic individuals to work at the store level and help build customer relations in the Cape Girardeau, Sikeston and Jackson, MO and surrounding area(s.)
Individuals are responsible for merchandising and promoting Pepsi products through marketing activities at their respective accounts such as Walmart, Dollar General, Food Giant, Target, and Schnucks.
- Maintain in-store shelf space, inventory, and displays.
- Build and maintain product displays in compliance with company standards.
- Maintain appropriate product levels in beverage sections and throughout accounts including shelf allocation and cold equipment.
- Maintain clean organized backroom.
- Meet and exceed customer service expectations.
- Maintain professional relationships with co-workers and customers.
- Maintain merchandising standards while rotating products each time in designated accounts.
- Candidates must be willing to work early mornings & weekends.
- Ability to frequently lift, pull and/or push up to 50 pounds, bend over, reach above head height and kneel.
Qualified applicants will have:
- High school diploma/GED
- Valid driver’s license
- Reliable transportation
- Customer service skills
- Willingness to submit to a background screen and drug screen
Online application and assessment can be located at www.careermapping.com/pepsimidamerica
Pepsi MidAmerica is an Equal Opportunity Employer